Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Serenity


The air here has become so gorgeous. The weather's fantastic, the clear days with slight breezes seriously feel like an embrace from mother nature herself. I don't ever want it to go. But, for Arizona, summer's basically two weeks away. 

My outfit's extremely casual and simple. The shirt I'm wearing makes me want to lay down in the grass and extend my arms and stretch because it's just so casual and lazy. I found this shirt at Goodwill and the stripes/ the way it fits, it just seemed like the perfect shirt that I'll probably wear over and over again for the rest of the season. I'm just on this mission to find short sleeved button ups for Panama this May!
  
I hope that everybody's week was amazing! Ahora es Viernes, Viernes! FUN FUN FUN!

<3 Jo du Jour



No comments:

Post a Comment