Thursday, March 10, 2011

Going Green Was Worth It


My first ever fashion show for MODA PROVOCATEUR the yearly fashion shown done by SAAF (Southern Arizona Aides Foundation) was everything I could have asked for and more. The day itself was very long, we started at 7:30 in the morning and didn't end until clear past 9 p.m. However exhausting, I'm leaving this experience with only amazing memories. I can't wait to do it again, and congrats to all the models, salons, boutiques, and especially SAAF for getting together and throwing such an awesome event! I am so excited to do it again next year. I mean, I got me in the newspaper!

I wore all Banana Republic for the show and my hair was done by J. Scordato, a Paul Mitchell Concept Salon here in Tucson. Thank you to J. Scordato for hiring me to represent them, to Jon Shaw for all the rides he provided to get me to rehearsal, The Daily Wildcat for running my photo of me, Claire Jean Photography for some amazing pictures, and every other fabulous person that helped make this such an amazing day! 

Now, time to get back to my HELL week that's never taken longer. Spring Break is next week, so I'm expecting to shoot more looks and post more with all the amount of free time I'm going to have. Be looking forward to that, I can't wait!

<3 Jo du Jour

No comments:

Post a Comment