Saturday, March 5, 2011

Karen Walker Eyewear




These are my newest babies: Karen Walker Sunglasses!! They're fantastic, I got the Pilgrim style and they are basically these gigantic wayfarer inspired beauties. Basically, I am obsessed. I got them from Shopbop and they did next day shipping for free! LOVE!

PS. So my hair's lime green now. Thanks to Möda Provŏcateūr 2011 the charity fashion show that I am doing tomorrow for J. Scordato salon. Tucson, if you're not going, you will regret it! Each year this event raises $30,000 - $50,000 for SAAF (Souther Arizona Aids Foundation), so GO! I didn't dye my hair green or purchase Karen Walker's for nothing!

Love 
Jo du Jour <3

1 comment:

  1. hi ther i love your blog and i love your pix
    i already follow you follow me to
    my BLOG is : http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
    !R,.-)

    ReplyDelete