Thursday, March 3, 2011

When in Doubt





































Morning's like this one can be stressful. The alarm sounds when you're in the deepest sleep and the night before you had a late night and didn't have a single idea of what you were going to wear. Plus, you accidentally forget to set the alarm back to the original time you usually wake up because of today's schedule. Yeah, mornings can be stressful.

Just a quick shower and a sluggish Jo can't think of what to put on du Jour. Didn't look at the temperature, nothing. Get to the closet stare blankly and nothing's going through my mind, just colors and patterns of clothes that I've seen 1,000,000 times before. So, when in doubt - MATCH!

Seriously, this outfit couldn't be simpler: Black, Grey, Black, (Unless you're talk about my hair which is Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow [hahaha, sorry I had too]), and I leave and get compliments on what I'm wearing. So you when you don't know what to wear, just pick the easiest thing that you know, even with a sluggish mind and have no motivation to begin the day. It works. It's worked before, and let's be real, it will work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment