Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a Sec More





DAILY ROUTINE by Animal Collective 

I listen to it, well, Daily. There's more movement in it than significance, which is what needs to start happening. 

The outfit has only British brands. The shirt is Fred Perry, underneath is actually a sweater by Topman, the pants are from ASOS, the boots are Dr. Marten's, and lastly my bag's the definition of British fashion: Paul Smith. 

I basically wanted something that would go well with my hair, something interesting and wouldn't make my new yellow as impacting as it could've been because I'm still trying to get used to it myself. Oh well, it's for charity, which speaking of which!

TUCSON: Moda fashion show is this SUNDAY! If you haven't bought your ticket yet please do. Ask me how! They are selling for $30! All proceeds go to SAAF (Southern Arizona Aids Foundation). 

SO - After Moda the question is, Rihanna Red or no???




No comments:

Post a Comment