Sunday, July 3, 2011

Proenza Schouler D.I.Y. Bracelet





I finally did this project. After seeing so many D.I.Y. tutorials on this awesome idea for a bracelet, today I decided to go to home depot and just buy everything that I needed. This was actually very easy once I got the hang of it. Took me about two times to get it just right. So I cranked up the Animal Collective radio station on my Pandora, sat down and followed this video's instructions: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVhj54WP8w]. I just love how much that the contrasting colors make this simple bracelet stick out. Plus, now I have a pretty sweet replica of the very expensive and very much in demand Proenza Schouler bracelets. I feel pretty accomplished :D

I have one more D.I.Y. bracelet idea that I stumbled upon, but boy has that one been really hard. Hopefully I'll get the hang of braiding twine soon! Wish me luck.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

<3 Jo du Jour

1 comment: