Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to Black




The summer's ending very soon. People are counting down the days to when they are going to be back in Tucson already. I can't believe how fast it all went. It definitely had it's ups and downs. This past week has been a pretty slow posting week for me because it's been so full of stress. I've unfortunately been having issues left and right and have had to make some really hard choices, but hopefully with this season coming to an end, my stress level will too. 

I took this look back when I was in Philly. I woke up that day at such a speedy rate that my mind just defaulted to wearing a nearly all black ensemble. Nothing wrong with that... Except for maybe that it was freaking hot! But it's nothing that a Starbuck's BTL can cure. After looking like a candy store this past season, I think my wardrobes ready to settle down a bit into the crisp and dreary colors of fall and winter. But first we have back to school. Argyle anyone? 

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well! More outfits here in the future. 

Ps. what do you think of my extra-touristy pic with Oldenberg's giant Clothespin? Personally, it's one of my favorite works of pop art. So interesting and obvious. 



1 comment: