Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fashion Homework

Late last night when my roommate and I began talking about fashion and I came to the realization that fall 2011 lines are really close or if not already on the market. We have back to school in only a matter of weeks and then it's pretty much full blown Fall/ Winter time (in the fashion world, not in Arizona). Regardless, I've been so obsessed with what went down the runways this Spring and Summer, I haven't really put much thought into what I'm going to do this fall. I mean, where is my game plan? What is the one item from these lines that I am going to get? What is the one item from these lines that I will dream about, drool over, but most likely will never get? So many tough fashion questions... I have my homework ahead of me. 

But for now, here's the behind the scenes of Prada's Menswear campaign featuring Toby Maguire. Came across it on men.style.com when I decided that now (1:03 a.m. in the morning) would be a good time to take on all these questions. Maybe I'll just let some Paris couture shows lullaby me too sleep. I hope that everyone has an amazing Wednesday. I have an extremely long day ahead of me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment