Saturday, July 7, 2012

HAPPENINGS



I look like Jesus on vacation in a trench coat... This look's kind of old. I've been hiding it in the depths of one of the dozens of albums in my iPhoto. I'm pretty sure since this look I've cut my hair, summer started, and I traveled some. Nonetheless, I remember this day being beautiful. Arizona, the desert, Tucson, are nasty scorching ovens over the summer but are famous for the lovely springs and falls. These transitions are the best and only times I wouldn't like to leave (summer monsoons excluded). Hence, at the peak of this moment I was able to wear a trench coat, pants, Hawaiian shirt, and gladiators. What an odd combination. But, I make it work.

Coat: H&M
Shirt: Vintage
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: ASOS

-Twerking away the summer blues-

 Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment