Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FOUND PHOTOBOOTH IMAGES

So here's the thing with Photobooth for mac. I think it is the most entertaining app that comes with an apple computer. We use it for all sorts of stuff. I went back through about 850 pictures and found some quick shots I took that show what I was wearing. Let me show you the kinds of situations were Photobooth came in handy:


When I was killing time before going out...


When all I could think about were bon fires and beaches...


When I was sober... 



When I needed to make sure my outfit read, "FUCK OFF"


When I was simply feeling well put together...











The spontaneity of it all is what I find really unique about these pictures and outfits as opposed to ones shot with my 'real' camera. It's not like I planned this, it's mostly all just in good fun. Not to mention somewhat justification for being a lazy blogger. 


This next one was for when children decided to terrorize my macbook and take pictures of 



~ T H E – F U T U R E ~



∆ JO ∆

1 comment: