Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FOUND PHOTOBOOTH IMAGES

So here's the thing with Photobooth for mac. I think it is the most entertaining app that comes with an apple computer. We use it for all sorts of stuff. I went back through about 850 pictures and found some quick shots I took that show what I was wearing. Let me show you the kinds of situations were Photobooth came in handy:


When I was killing time before going out...


When all I could think about were bon fires and beaches...


When I was sober... 



When I needed to make sure my outfit read, "FUCK OFF"


When I was simply feeling well put together...











The spontaneity of it all is what I find really unique about these pictures and outfits as opposed to ones shot with my 'real' camera. It's not like I planned this, it's mostly all just in good fun. Not to mention somewhat justification for being a lazy blogger. 


This next one was for when children decided to terrorize my macbook and take pictures of 



~ T H E – F U T U R E ~



∆ JO ∆

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete