Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ambitious




Thinking happens the most when nothing is happening. Thank goodness that the free time I spend staring at the wall (cause there's barely anything else to do) actually results in something forward and ambitious. I have a goal set for the next summer that is going to be hard to reach, but is going to be a rewarding accomplishment. The details to my next summer's journey are still up in the air, and the game plan is still unclear but this goal is manageable! I have my sights set to move for the whole summer out of the country and finding a seasonal job at a magazine hopefully somewhere in Latin America. I have a huge scope and variety to pick from and I know exactly where I am starting...

But now I'm in Arizona and it's gotten to that extremely unfortunate hot time of year. But weather's starting to change here! I left Arizona to the humidity (Panama), came back to the dry (Arizona), and two weeks later I'm in humidity again (Arizona). But this time it's much better because it's not just daily boring humid hot weather, it's monsoon season! Time to sit on the porch and watch the rain, lighting, and hear the thunder. Basically it's the only time I find enjoyment in Arizona's summer weather climate. The rest of the time though, it's just a very unmerciful oven.

And in other news, I found out today that after my convention in Philadelphia, I'm going to get to go to New York for a few days! I'm so excited, it's now been over three years since the first weekend that I went there. I'm going to be so much fun. 

Now, I have to run off to my important business. And by that I mean, should I play playstation, or watch netflix?

No comments:

Post a Comment