Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm as Free as My




Ever worn an outfit that's feeling as bright as you are? This summer I'm finally stepping up the color scheme and beginning to color block like an obscure minimalist painting. I'm beginning to realize that colors have certain connotations, but not so much when juxtaposed with one another. Here I've done two different shades of blue, black, and white. I look like a blue lollipop! 

Fashion is all about fun now that the temperature's up again and the sun's challenging the fashionistas to find a way to stay cool and look cool. So, everyday's a new day to try something new! 

I just hope that this is a step towards Prada Spring/Summer 2011 wannabe attired person. 

This weekend however, I get to finally get the heck out of the United States and go to Panama! It's a family vacation but there's going to be so much to do there for the two weeks I'll be spending. So, as long as I find myself some place with Wifi, you better bet Jo will be coming at you du Jour when in Panama! So excited.... 


<3 Jo du Jour



1 comment: