Thursday, May 26, 2011

¡Adios Tucson, Aló Panama!



FINALLY! I can officially say that I'm Panama bound. In only a couple of hours I will be going back to Phoenix for the night to fly to LAX to connect to Panama City (got all that?). I really could not be more excited to just get somewhere different. 

After a very long week of work and play, this vacation could not have come at a better time. When I come back I will be a shiny bright and happy relaxed person that will be a bit different than before. I find traveling to be some sort of passage. Each time you go somewhere new, you learn so many things, and you see the world just a little bit different. This will be my first time in a Central American country and I could not be any more thrilled! Trust me, I will have 2,000 photos from this trip and hopefully many looks as well. 

This particular day, I was already feeling the vacation mood so I color blocked some pretty cheerful colors together. I think I'm getting good at this. I used the red shoes to kind of throw the look off balanced but still cohesive, especially in terms of the belt. 

 I'm ready for the beach and a margarita now please!




No comments:

Post a Comment