Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Atento





























All those days that I spent saying, "Wow, I wish that it would be cold so I could be all cute and bundled up" are over. Today has been hell in Arizona. Pretty much the entire state was not prepared for a canadian wind chill that took over the Southern West of the states and last minute everyone scurried to begin layering. Today I wore my first turtle necked sweater which turned out fabulous, I didn't have to feel the freezing wind attack my neck. However, I guess we are pretty lucky here that it's at least sunny, and this only happens about once a year if that. Let's just say that for sure nobody spotted any groundhogs here. Now, I'm lounging around, warm in very comfortable clothing happy to be inside. Unfortunately, today was only a prelude to tomorrow. Wish us Arizonans luck!!

Forecast:







No comments:

Post a Comment